Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring...

Today as I was driving back to work from lunch with Marsh and the girls, I had the most vivid daydream. My sunroof was open which I think inspired the whole thing. *I was riding on the back of Rodney’s motorcycle. The sun was shining but it wasn’t hot outside yet. We weren’t driving very fast and weren’t going anywhere in particular, just for a ride. It was perfection.* I miss that… I miss holding on to him and knowing that my life is literally in his hands and trusting him completely with it. I miss the feeling of the wind and all the smells that come with being outside. Someday soon! In the meantime I will be totally satisfied with driving with my sunroof open and loving the sun.

Ps. I’m going to Disney on Ice with Marci, Christian and the girls tomorrow and I can’t wait! I didn’t get to go with them to Disneyland a couple weeks ago so for me this is kind of exciting! Like my own little mini vacation for a day! Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: