Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh my goodness I've been tagged for the very first time!

So, some of you may think this is dumb but do you know what this means to me? It means that someone thinks I blog enough to actually warrant a tag! I am so so excited! Thanks Beckie and I miss you!!

7 Things Tag

the seven things tag (as tagged by the amazing Beckie)

7 things that attract me to my hubby(We'll just substitute boyfriend in here!):
1. His amazing sense of creativity
2. His love for his family
3. His love of anything extreme(paragliding, kiteboarding i could go on and on)
4. His patience when he is teaching me something new
5. The way he smiles at me when no one else is looking
6. His mad dancing skills
7. His laugh (even when he's laughing at me)

7 things I love to eat:
1. Chocolate Cake
2. Apple Crisp (this has been a big one lately)
3. Spaghetti
4. Mashed potatoes and gravy
5. Christmas toffee
6. Doritos
7. Vanilla ice cream with homemade chocolate sauce. yum

7 things I can do:
1. Turn almost anything into a positive
2. Design and sew my own curtains
3. Work (even went I really don't want to)
4. Make Eden laugh
5. Rock your socks at Mario Kart for the wii
6. Snowboard (ok so I've only done it once but I was great!)
7. Bake a fantastic fall apple crisp

7 things I can't do:
1. Skurf
2. Focus at work today
3. Drive a motorcycle
4. Pass the Provo bakery without going in for a doughnut
5. Get out of bed at the time I want in the morning
6. Wait for Christmas this year
7. Help but feel hopeful

And I tag, Cali, Marsh and Mandy

5 comments:

Schoenstars said...

oh man!!! you were two seconds too late!!! i was tagged by my friend nikki to post a 5 things list!!! i just posted it, too!!! but next time around for sure!!!

Marcistar said...

Thanks for the tag stef! I never get them either!!! I love that one of the things you can do is make eden laugh!!!

Victoria Elder said...

Ah Stef fun blog! I am going to add ya to my list, what a cute tag!

beckie said...

Tanks for answering my tag and I knew you could do it.

Anonymous said...

At the top of that list of "Things I can do" it should have said: GET RESULTS.

But, I understand, you don't want to talk about your super-power in a public forum: that's how Petrelli got capped!