Thursday, September 04, 2008

20 Bridesmaids and a Ratatat concert



Last weekend Rodney and I headed up to Burley for his sister Helen's wedding. The whole thing was beautiful and it turned out exactly how they wanted it so that was great! They had 20 bridesmaids which was so funny but ended up looking really great in pictures! Helen and Avery looked amazing and they were so so happy so it was really nice to be able to be there for it!


Last night we went with Josh, Tessa and Jory to the Ratatat concert that turned out to be really fun! The crowd was so dumb and really annoying but the show was fantastic! This has been the summer of concerts so this was a good one to lead into fall (that's right... it already feels like fall in Utah). And tonight I get to babysit Eden! I love that girl!!

1 comment:

Marcistar said...

I'm so glad you showed me you have a blog...and that you updated it!! Let's work on once a week...think you can handle that? I'm so glad to be back in Utah with you Stef! It's just not the same when we're not close! Love you!