Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maybe it will be helpful to say goodbye...





Well... I will start with the thing I probably miss the most. My poor car! I know that it's ridiculous but I really do miss it! It got me through some pretty tough times and a lot of states!! I miss you!! :)

So, I was going through all the pictures on my computer and printing some out to put up in my room and I couldn't help but laugh at all the "hidden" pictures I had! I guess I do this dumb thing after a break up where I hide all the pictures on my computer of "the ex" and that makes me think I'm moving on or something dumb like that. Well, I hid Caseyand Cody's files so well, I can't find them!! So I am not saying goodbye to all the people in those pics, just Case and Cody. It really cracked me up to see all the pictures I guess I didn't want to see anymore!! So, bye you boys who really didn't treat me well, but helped me realize what I want, and more importantly, what I don't want. I wish you all luck in life!!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I'd just like to point out that I was present for all the pictures you posted, except the last one (sorry I couldn't be there to help with that one!) ... as long as you're not saying goodbye to me, I'm okay with all of that! PS - I know what you mean about hidden pictures. You totally inspired me to do that with mine back in the day. I went ahead and completely deleted them last summer because I didn't like the thought of them being on my computer anywhere! Oh, and you DEFINITELY deserve better than any of those guys pictured and will get everything you want!!

Susan said...

Just wanted to say that I sure agree with Mandy - you deserve better! Love you Stef!