Sunday, October 29, 2006

Emotional Rollercoaster



Wow... this has been a crazy week! And I have come to the conclusion that I have the most high-maintenance ex-boyfriends ever! I am just waiting for a call from Cody saying that he is engaged again! That would really make my week! So after dealing with the Casey drama that made me feel terrible, I got a text from Kerry. This isn't uncommon as we text each other randomly. But his text said, can we get together later, I need to talk to you in person. My first thought was, you have got to be kidding me. I can not deal with any more drama this week! So I went over there after work, dressed in my Halloween costume, and he tells me that he wants to get back together. I almost started laughing! So one ex wants me to erase him from my life and the other wants to start dating again. CRAZY! So instead pf thinking about either problem, I made the decision that I am ready to date again! So... know anyone single in Utah?

1 comment:

Lisa Lou said...

Dating is way overrated... I hear married life is pretty cool, huh Mand?! Too bad we have to go through the dating crap to get there! Good luck Stef, let me know if you find that amazing guy you deserve...and if he has an older brother that would be awesome! :-)